Friday 28 May 2010





Chelsea Flower Show was the best thing I have ever been to, I just loved it and want to share some of the many photos with you. The man with the pin striped suit from my Tears of Joy part 1 found me inside the show. Well you couldn't miss me I had my flat shoes on, they are bright red, and because it was to be cooler I had my red tights on. He came up to me and asked me how I was enjoying it. He wasn't so scary and I had stop crying. I told him it was just "Brilliant". So I couldn't stop, things to see, places to go, I was running out of time. Ideas for the cottages everywhere. As you how visit us know I love having a go at flower arranging for you. One day when I get more time I have plans for our garden at Whitethorn House and at the Cottages.
I was seeing famous faces and recognising people but not always able to place them. Saw the lady that I just loved of Ruth Watson's " Rescuing Country Homes" but I didn't work that out till I was nearly home.
Then a lady came up to me as if she knew me!! She asked me how we were enjoying the show, it was the family that their poor granny was not with them. Thank you Granny!! We sat and chatted. I still don't know your names but I can't thank you enough for the chance of a life time. I really do hope that you will come over and stay with us. However don't expect too much of my garden, you can come and help me with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment